Saturday, July 30, 2016

World Fantasy Award Nomination!

Much to my complete shock and surprise, I am greatly honoured to have been nominated for a 2016 World Fantasy Award in the Special Professional category for my work on Gods, Memes and Monsters: A 21st Century Bestiary. I am some very stellar company!

As anthologist, I am deeply aware that an anthology is a joint effort involving all of the contributors, the proofreaders the copyeditors, the publisher and all of the publishing staff. I thank Cat and Simon and everyone else at Stone Skin Press for making the anthology happen, and I especially thank Robin D. Laws for bringing me on board the project in the first place.

Most of all, I owe a debt of gratitude to all of the authors in the anthology for their amazing work. They are:
Arinn Dembo, Silvia Moreno-Garcia, Greg Stafford, Kathryn Kuitenbrouwer, Rupert Booth, Sam Agro, Steve Berman, Marie Davis & Margaret Hultz, Laura Lush, Patrick O’Duffy, Dennis Detwiller, Jerry Schaefer, Chris Lackey, Ed Greenwood, James Ashton, Sandra Kasturi, Peter Birch (Aishling Morgan), Molly Tanzer, Monica Valentinelli, Peter Dube, Peter M. Ball, Carrianne Leung, Dennis E. Bolen, Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan, Isabel Matwawana, Peter Chiykowski, Jacqueline Valencia, Kyla Lee Ward, Jim Webster, Jean-Francois Chenier, Kenneth Hite, Jonathan Blum, James Wallis, Helen Marshall, Charlene Challenger, Bill Zaget, Myna Wallin, Robin Laws, Julia Bond Ellingboe, Jonathan L. Howard, Kurt Zubatiuk, Emily Care Boss, Ann Ewan, David Barnes, Malcolm Devlin, Greg Stolze, Andrew J. Borkowski, John Scott Tynes, Richard Dansky, Kate Story, Ekaterina Sedia, Kate Harrad, Nancy Kilpatrick, Dave Gross, Lilly O’Gorman, Nick Mamatas, JM Frey.

No comments:

Post a Comment